RIGHT OF REVOCATION
Concerning the delivery of products:
- The consumer has the option further to the purchase of products to dissolve the agreement within a period of 14 days without having to state the reasons. This reconsideration period will commence on the day following the day upon which the product is received by the consumer or by a representative as appointed by the consumer and made known to the entrepreneur in advance.
- The consumer will handle the product and the packaging with due care during the reconsideration period. The consumer will only remove the packaging or use the product insofar as necessary in order to assess whether he/she wishes to keep the product. If the consumer wishes to exercise the right of revocation, then he/she will return the product to the entrepreneur with all of the accessories and - if reasonably possible - in its original state and packaging, such in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions as provided by the entrepreneur. Concerning the provision of services:
- The consumer has the option further to the provision of services to dissolve the agreement within a period of 14 days, starting on the day upon which the agreement is concluded, without having to state the reasons.
- Upon exercising the right of revocation, the consumer will observe the reasonable and clear instructions as provided by the entrepreneur to that end at the time of the offer and/or not later than upon delivery.
COSTS IN THE EVENT OF REVOCATION
- If the consumer opts to exercise the right of revocation, then he/she will at most be charged the costs of the return shipment.
- If the consumer has already made a payment, then the entrepreneur will pay this amount back as soon as possible, yet not later than within 30 days after the return shipment or revocation.
EXCLUSION OF THE RIGHT OF REVOCATION
- The entrepreneur can exclude the right of revocation on the part of the consumer insofar as provided for in sections 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of revocation only applies if the entrepreneur has explicitly stated the exclusion in the offer, or in any case, well in advance of concluding the agreement.
- The exclusion of the right of revocation is only possible for products: a. that have been realized by the entrepreneur in accordance with the specifications of the consumer; b. that are clearly personal in nature; c. that cannot be returned due to their nature; d. that can quickly perish or become obsolete; e. of which the price is subject to fluctuations on the financial market that the entrepreneur has no influence on; f. for individual newspapers and magazines; g. for audio- and video-recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
- The exclusion of the right of revocation is only possible for services: a. concerning accommodation, transportation, restaurant services or leisure time on a certain date or during a certain period; b. the provision of which commenced with the explicit approval of the consumer prior to the expiry of the reconsideration period; c. concerning bets and lotteries.
Please be so kind as to follow the steps as mentioned below in order to send back within the Netherlands free of charge:
Please contact us through our online contact form or directly by email and mention:
You will receive from us a digital return document which you can print and stick on your parcel.
We will book a pick up-moment for you on which the parcel will be picked up at your home.
As soon as we have received the goods we will transfer you the amount due.
RETURNS OUTSIDE OF THE NETHERLANDS:
You can return goods to Eat play Love at your own costs to the address mentioned below. Please be so kind as to mention why you are returning the product and what your bank details are so we can transfer you the amount due.
Address for returns:
Eat Play Love
Oranje Nassaulaan 48hs
1075 AR Amsterdam